In our School we take pride in the following traditions
- To be always friendly with one another in and
out of school.
- To avoid vulgarity in our talk and behavior.
- To accept whatever work is assigned to us as
our rightful share.
- To offer help to any unattended visitor we happen
to meet in the school premises.
- To rise when any Father, Teacher or visitor
enters or passes through any room in which we happen
- To be courteous to and sportsmanlike with opposing
teams and with officials.
- To respect the library and rights of other boys
- To respect the beauty of the school premises
and to report any damage which we may observe.
- To avoid dropping papers in the school premises
and pick up any such papers dropped by others.
- To learn and observe good manners in school
These traditions are little things in themselves, and
they cannot be enforced since this would destroy their
value. The desire to observe them must come from within
and must be genuine; only thus can one's character be